Rising to the Challenge: Workplace Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI)
Speaker: Arlene Dickinson
CICan’s National EDI Knowledge Mobilization Centre hosted at Sheridan College are proud partners of the 50 – 30 Challenge.
The challenge aims to advance gender parity and increase the representation of equity-deserving groups on boards and in senior leadership roles in workplaces across Canada.
This 90-minute webinar will highlight:
– The premise of the 50 – 30 Challenge
– The special relationship Canada has with First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples
– How and why workplace EDI benefits organizations and society
– How organizations can use the What Works Toolkit and other tools to meet the 50 – 30 Challenge and promote diverse workplaces; and
– Sustaining EDI best practices in your organization
Time Zone - EST
Event Fee -
Accessibility - None
Event Organizer(s) -
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/ccew.ca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-event-manager/templates/content-single-event_listing.php on line 302